Rotative Probe for Industrial Emissions, TCR Tecora Industrial Emissions Specialists conducted a Training session to the company team.
A new standard for Industrial Emissions sampling.
After years of success of the TCR TECORA heated probe We’d like to introduce the “Rotative Probe”, result of a strict collaboration with our customers that, sinergistically with our R&D department, has translated market requests in a new product. Below the main innovations:
- Integration of pitot line and temperature sensor inside the tube support
- Two gas sampling lines (other than the main isokinetic one) in titanium for every kind of sampling. The sample gas thigthness is assured by a “unique” “compressed” viton o-ring sealings. No cold points in the line and optional heated filter to perform the sampling of TOC’S as for EN12619:2013;
- Dynamic 360° rotation of the heated box to adapt the probe at the duct orientation and to perform swirl angle verifications. Turn just a screw and the game is done!
- 100% compatibility with all old TCR TECORA sampling probe accessories (inner tubes, curves, nozzles);
- Swagelok type conections for leackeage free sampling.